- The Friendship Club monthly get-together will be held at Perkins Restaurant at noon on Thursday, August 15. All parishioners are welcome. Please come and enjoy lunch and friendship.
- The Notre Dame Book Club will meet Thursday, August 15 at 6:30 pm in the Parish Conference Room. We will be reading The Alice Network by Kate Quinn. Books are available in the parish office. Please join us!
- Notre Dame’s Annual Parish Picnic will be held on SUNDAY, August 18th!! The Picnic will follow the 11:00 am Mass, which will be held outdoors (weather permitting). Enjoy delicious food great company and children’s activities with our parish families. All are welcome!
The main meat will be provided with a potluck style for the rest of the menu. We are asking families with last names starting with:
- A – G to bring desserts
- H – N to bring salads
- O – Z to bring casseroles
If you would like to help out with the picnic, please call or text Jo Feeney at (724) 699-3340. Many hands make light work!
- The Religious Education Office is preparing a mailing to all families who have previously registered with the Office. The mailing will include the 2019-2020 registration. If you have not been registered in the past, or have any questions about sacraments, please contact the Office of Religious Education at 724-981-9447 or email: email@example.com. Note: We also offer Religious Ed classes for Pre-K. Thank you for your commitment to passing on the Faith.
- The next OWLS potluck dinner will be held on Saturday, September 14 after the 4:30 pm Mass. For more information contact Ann Nicolls at (724) 962 – 7164.
- Norte Dame’s Religious Education Ministry has purchased a gift for you to enjoy at no cost! With this free subscription to formed.org, discover all the best Catholic content in one place. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks and audio dramas, and a great selection of popular ebooks, all just a click away!
Here’s how to register to use this resource:
- Go to notredame-pa.formed.org OR RPXF4J (for mobile app)
- Click “Register” and enter your name, email address, and desired password
- The Church of Notre Dame app is now available to download for iPhone and Android smart phones.
Stay connected with our parish throughout the week with instant notifications, an easy-to-access event calendar, and the ability to quickly reply to or share messages via Facebook or Twitter. Also enjoy additional features such as prayers, daily readings, and helpful reminders to silence your phone before Mass or Confession, and much more. Help foster a stronger parish life at the Church of Notre Dame and better engage the New Evangelization.
Download our app today at myparishapp.com or search your phone’s app store for “my parish”. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact Jo Feeney at (724) 699-3340. You can use this QR code to visit the My Parish App website: