- Soon we will be celebrating the birth of Jesus, which means there will be opportunities to serve at the upcoming Christmas Masses. If you are an Usher, Altar Server, Eucharistic Minister, or Lector be sure to add your name to the sign-up sheets located in the vestibule. HURRY! DON’T WAIT! Slots are filling-up quickly!
- THE 3 ½ STORIES OF CHRISTMAS
Presented at Notre Dame on Tuesday, December 18 at 6:30 pm
Featuring Frank Runyeon
Children and adults will be delighted as all the parts of the Christmas story are tied together for the first time. From the light of Creation to the manger in Bethlehem, from the origin of Saint Nicholas to the secret of the Christmas Angel himself!
- Here is the schedule of penance services in the area during advent:
- CHURCH OF NOTRE DAME
Thursday, December 20, 6:30 pm
- Beloved Disciple (Grove City)
Sunday, December 16, 2:00 pm
- St. Joseph (Sharon)
Tuesday, December 18, 7:00 pm
- CHURCH OF NOTRE DAME
- Norte Dame’s Religious Education Ministry has purchased a gift for you to enjoy at no cost! With this free subscription to formed.org, discover all the best Catholic content in one place. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks and audio dramas, and a great selection of popular ebooks, all just a click away!
Here’s how to register to use this resource:
- Go to notredame-pa.formed.org OR RPXF4J (for mobile app)
- Click “Register” and enter your name, email address, and desired password
- The Church of Notre Dame app is now available to download for iPhone and Android smart phones.
Stay connected with our parish throughout the week with instant notifications, an easy-to-access event calendar, and the ability to quickly reply to or share messages via Facebook or Twitter. Also enjoy additional features such as prayers, daily readings, and helpful reminders to silence your phone before Mass or Confession, and much more. Help foster a stronger parish life at the Church of Notre Dame and better engage the New Evangelization.
Download our app today at myparishapp.com or search your phone’s app store for “my parish”. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact Jo Feeney at (724) 699-3340. You can use this QR code to visit the My Parish App website: